Orange and white ‘Sprite’ – 300mg MDMA, Maybach pill purple
How does Orange and white Sprite make you feel?
Most people feel:
- very happy – hence the name
- ‘loved up’ – users often feel love and affection for the people they’re with and the strangers around them
- energised and alert
Orange and white Sprite Ecstasy can also make people feel more in tune with their surroundings and like the music is more intense, which is why people sometimes take it in nightclubs and at parties.
Some users have reported feelings of:
- panic attacks
- confused episodes
- paranoia and even psychosis after taking ecstasy
How does it make people behave?
Lots of people feel very chatty with Orange and white Sprite and uninhibited on ecstasy, which makes them open up and talk about things they might not do normally.
Physical side effects can include:
- dilated pupils
- tingling sensations
- tightening or moving of the jaw muscles (gurning)
- raised body temperature
- a faster heartbeat and nausea
Is it dangerous to mix with other drugs?
Yes, any time you mix drugs together you take on new risks. Things that affect your risk include the type of drug, the strength and how much you take.